OMNIA Low-Code Development Platform - Authorization
The OMNIA Platform authorization uses a policy-based model. This policy-based model consists of three main concepts: policies, permissions and roles.
2. Policies, permissions and roles
- A policy is composed by one or more permissions.
- A permission is a function/area to protect and has a collection of roles used to evaluate users permissions.
- A role is an easy way to group users of an application based on what they can or cannot do.
3. Authorization management in the OMNIA Platform
Authorization management is explained on the Authorization Management article.