- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise
- Disk space to install Omnia Development Environment: 3GB
- Download development environment package here;
- In case of Security Policy errors, open the zip file properties (right click on it and then select “Properties”). In the “General” tab, check the “Security” option and tic the “Unblock” box. Click “OK”;
- Unzip to a folder;
- Open a PowerShell window on that folder;
- Execute file start.ps1. Omnia Docker images will be downloaded and its containers created.
You might get an Execution Policy error during the first installing. Run the following command to allow scripts execution:
Set-ExecutionPolicy -Scope Process -ExecutionPolicy Bypass
After the development environment setup ends, a new browser tab with local Omnia installation (endpoint below) is opened. Configure the administrator username and password.
3. Environment URLs and Credentials
|Omnia Username/Password||Defined on setup after install|
|pgAdmin (database client)||http://host.docker.internal:16543|