Visit our Downloads page to get the latest version.
Release Date: 2020-05-27
Concurrent request processing
In case you need to process one request at a time or the target system can’t handle concurrency, make sure you use a lock around your code.
- Timeout when debugging cloud behaviours
Release Date: 2020-05-19
Upgrade to .NET Core 3.1 runtime
This version has stability and performance improvements.
For development/debug using Visual Studio, .NET Core 3.1 SDK must be installed.
This version contains breaking changes. Compatible with OMNIA Platform 3.3.
Release Date: 2020-03-04
- Entities of external data sources are kept on browser cache and do not reflect changes
Release Date: 2020-03-02
- Changes on collections (add and remove lines) triggered by a onChangeBehaviour are not applied correctly
- OnChange behaviours on collections are not always executed on edits
Release Date: 2020-01-31
This version contains breaking changes. Compatible with OMNIA Platform 3.2.
Release Date: 2019-11-22
This version contains breaking changes Upgrade to this version to use the platform with a version higher than 3.1.0
- Compliance with RFC6749
Release Date: 2019-09-12
- State Machines
Release Date: 2019-09-05
- Error when debugging System behaviours or when an exception is throwed after an API request
Release Date: 2019-07-18
- Caching in c# behaviours (see here)
Release Date: 2019-07-05
- Can’t compile behaviours when a File dependency, depends on an obfuscated dll.
Release Date: 2019-06-12
- Add the missing reference to Microsoft.CSharp.dll in Visual Studio downloaded project.
Release Date: 2019-06-06
- Expand environment variables in file paths when looking for file dependencies
Release Date: 2019-05-07
- Prevent concurrency issues on build download and compile
Release Date: 2019-05-02
- Support Code/Expression Dependencies
Release Date: 2019-04-15
- Attached mode to support Debug of Internal runtime behaviours
Release Date: 2019-03-28
- Compile behaviours to .net 4.7.2 framework
Release Date: 2019-02-25
- Enable Debugging experience through the Behaviour Server
Release Date: 2019-02-20
- Load .net System references without requiring the modeler to define them in the Data Source (Breaking change - Is required to remove .net System dependencies from the Data Source that is executing in the connector)
Release Date: 2019-02-19
- Connection stability improvements