Visit our Downloads page to get the latest version.
Release Date: 2022-08-17
- When files are missing from the build folder, the connector requires a new build to recover
- Reconnection pattern causes long intervals without trying to reconnect
- Error when uninstalling a non-configured connector
Release Date: 2021-11-10
- When connection with Platform is closed and a new one is created, an error message indicating that the Platform and Connector versions are not compatible is shown
Release Date: 2021-09-09
- Support Streaming communication between connector and platform
This version contains breaking changes. Upgrade to OMNIA Platform is required. Compatible with Platform versions that use the Connector Protocol Version 3.0
Release Date: 2021-07-27
Upgraded to the platform version 3.5
Release Date: 2021-05-14
- Log level is now configurable on config.json file
Release Date: 2021-02-19
- External Entities: Date attributes are not parsed correctly when located on nested entities
Release Date: 2020-12-18
- Access to Decision and Comment in Data Behaviours
Release Date: 2020-11-27
- When installed as a Windows Service, connector fails to start.
Release Date: 2020-11-24
- Support HTTP connections for development on local environments
Release Date: 2020-11-16 This version contains breaking changes. Compatible with OMNIA Platform 3.4.
- Data Behaviours - Support async/await
- Application Behaviours - Support async/await
Release Date: 2020-07-23
- When installed as a Windows Service, connector fails to restart.
- Logs spread across multiple locations.
Release Date: 2020-06-16
_Context.Operation.IsNewis false at Before Save when creating a new document
Release Date: 2020-05-27
Concurrent request processing
In case you need to process one request at a time or the target system can’t handle concurrency, make sure you use a lock around your code.
- Timeout when debugging cloud behaviours
Release Date: 2020-05-19 This version contains breaking changes. Compatible with OMNIA Platform 3.3.
Upgrade to .NET Core 3.1 runtime
This version has stability and performance improvements.
For development/debug using Visual Studio, .NET Core 3.1 SDK must be installed.
Release Date: 2020-03-04
- Entities of external data sources are kept on browser cache and do not reflect changes
Release Date: 2020-03-02
- Changes on collections (add and remove lines) triggered by a onChangeBehaviour are not applied correctly
- OnChange behaviours on collections are not always executed on edits
Release Date: 2020-01-31
This version contains breaking changes. Compatible with OMNIA Platform 3.2.
Release Date: 2019-11-22
This version contains breaking changes Upgrade to this version to use the platform with a version higher than 3.1.0
- Compliance with RFC6749
Release Date: 2019-09-12
- State Machines
Release Date: 2019-09-05
- Error when debugging System behaviours or when an exception is throwed after an API request
Release Date: 2019-07-18
- Caching in c# behaviours (see here)
Release Date: 2019-07-05
- Can’t compile behaviours when a File dependency, depends on an obfuscated dll.
Release Date: 2019-06-12
- Add the missing reference to Microsoft.CSharp.dll in Visual Studio downloaded project.
Release Date: 2019-06-06
- Expand environment variables in file paths when looking for file dependencies
Release Date: 2019-05-07
- Prevent concurrency issues on build download and compile
Release Date: 2019-05-02
- Support Code/Expression Dependencies
Release Date: 2019-04-15
- Attached mode to support Debug of Internal runtime behaviours
Release Date: 2019-03-28
- Compile behaviours to .net 4.7.2 framework
Release Date: 2019-02-25
- Enable Debugging experience through the Behaviour Server
Release Date: 2019-02-20
- Load .net System references without requiring the modeler to define them in the Data Source (Breaking change - Is required to remove .net System dependencies from the Data Source that is executing in the connector)
Release Date: 2019-02-19
- Connection stability improvements